ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI SCHOOL FEES STRUCTURE FOR SESSION 2020-21
|CLASS||ADMISSION FEES||TERM FEES||1ST INSTALLMENT||2ND INSTALLMENT||3RD INSTALLMENT||4TH INSTALLMENT|
|2 & 3||30000||3100||3300||3300||3300||3300|
|4 & 5||32000||3100||3300||3300||3300||3300|
|6 TO 8||35000||3150||3450||3450||3450||3450|
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to remit fees on the time as per the fee chart. No separate circular will be issued fro information.
- Fee payment is to be made in Cash / Cheque by ‘A/c payee cheques’ only in favour of “ST. VINCENT PALLOTTI SCHOOL” for Admission Fees, Term Fees and Tuition Fees.
- Rs. 500/- will be charged against dishonor of cheque irrespective of the reason.
- The fees must be deposited at the school office between 8:00 am to 12:30 pm ( Mon to Fri) & 8:00 am to 11:30 am on Saturday.
- Online payment can be done using Credit card / Debit card / Net banking through the website svpkcampuscare.in By doing so you could download the fee slip at your end.
- ADMISSION FEE is charged at the time of admission once for entire schooling. It’s a one – time payment and there will be no subsequent admission fees in the coming years.
- TERM FEE is charged annually for the two terms together and is to be paid before 30th May every year. Term fee includes fees like term fee, e- learning fee,activity fee , evaluation fee, and online facilities.
- TUITION FEES must be paid on or before 15th of each quarter as mentioned in the fee card.
- Apart from above fee Rs.300 will be charged for I- Card, Academic Calendar, Diary,, fee card etc. every year
- Fee may hike by 10-15 % every year.
- BUS Facility: The school does not provide any transport services ;however it promotes transport on certain routes through Bus / Van contractors whose details are available in the school office.